Let your competitive spirit take over during game night. Invite all your friends over for some friendly competition. Plan a night full of Apples to Apples, Charades, Catch Phrases and whatever else your heart may desire. Be prepared for your guests to work up an appetite, while battling for victory. Have plenty of easy to eat snacks ready for quick breaks between turns. No one will want to miss of second of game play.
Make a grab and go snack perfect for each of your friends. Randall’s black bean hummus is one dip worth taking a break from your head to head battle of Trivial Pursuit. Our hummus embraces the velvety hues of the black beans. Once paired with tahini, lime juice and cumin you have a recipe worth making again. Place pita chips and fresh veggies for dipping, but don’t be surprised if it starts being eaten by the spoonful. Your guests will beg for black bean hummus at every game night.
A big thanks to Nicole for this game night worthy recipe. Check out more of Nicole’s recipes on her blog, Yes to Yum.
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1 (15.4oz) jar Randall black beans; drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp. tahini
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, plus extra for garnish
- 2 Tbsp. water, if needed
- In a food processor, add the mashed garlic, black beans, tahini, lime juice, olive oil, cumin, salt, chili powder, and cilantro.
- Process until the mixture is smooth, scraping the sides if necessary.If the mixture seems too thick, add the water.
- Transfer mixture to a small bowl and garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.
- Serve with pita chips and fresh veggies.
Try Another Randall Dip Recipe:
This recipe featuring Randall Beans Great Northern White Beans is a perfect summer side dish.
Ultimate Guide to Chili
Check out some of our favorites from the Randall Beans recipe collection: