Want to take Randall Beans’ mixed and Garbanzo beans to the next level?
Beans are so versThis recipe features Brooklyn Delhi Achaar, which is an Indian roasted relish that carries the flavors of India through its aromatic herbs and spices. Spicy, sour, savory and sweet, Achaar is the perfect addition to dress up Randall’s classic beans.
Helpful tip: Let the beans soak up the herbs, spices and Achaar over night in the refrigerator. Like many other recipes, letting this salad sit and soak up the flavors will give you a brighter, more intense flavor profile.
Brooklyn Delhi Achaar Bean Salad
- juice of 1 1/2 limes
- 1 jar Brooklyn Delhi Roasted Garlic Achaar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 24 oz jar of Randall Mixed Beans drained + 2 tbsp of brine liquid
- 1 14 oz jar of Randall Garbanzo Beans drained
- 1 medium red onion minced
- Handful of chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a food processor or blender, add lime juice, brine liquid and Brooklyn Delhi Roasted Garlic Achaar. Blend until slightly smooth. With processor still running, slowly add the olive oil.
- Combine Randall Beans and all remaining ingredients in a bowl. Chill until ready to serve. Taste even better the next day!
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes