Randall Beans is proud to announce that our one of a kind, tasty, fully-cooked and ready to eat beans are now featured on Ibotta, the leading rebate app on the market! With our line of FDA-certified organic and conventionally grown beans hitting store shelves across the greater Midwest, we wanted to make sure that more people than ever before can enjoy the great taste and health benefits of our delicious beans! Now you can get cash rewards just by purchasing the same Randall Beans products you already enjoy at the grocery store.
How to start saving
Ibotta isn’t like coupon apps or clip-out savings, and that’s why we chose to partner with them to offer these one of a kind rebates. Here’s how to get started saving on Randall Beans:
- Download the Ibotta app on your phone and register your account – Don’t worry, it’s absolutely free!
- Search for deals near you from your choice of grocery stores, department stores and more.
- Claim your rebates on the Ibotta app, then hit the town and buy the items you claimed.
- After purchase, take a photo of your receipt using your phone, and upload it to Ibotta.
- The rebate amounts for each deal you claimed will be added up, and you can redeem your savings in any number of forms, from gift cards and beyond!
It’s as simple as that! So if you buy groceries and have a smartphone, there’s no reason not to start saving. For the next few weeks, Randall Beans is offering $1 rebates on any 48 oz. jar of organic beans, $1 off any variety of 24 or 48 oz. jars of conventionally grown beans and 50 cents off any 14 oz. jar. These rebates are limited-time, so be sure to claim them while you can!