The Ultimate Guide for Millennials and People on the Go!
Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day to keep up with everything going on. Balancing work, family and personal time can be hard, and that sometimes leads to taking short cuts with dinner. Non-stop days shouldn’t mean that you have to settle for fast-food meals, which is why we’ve collected some of our own quick and easy meals to make when life gets busy.
- Sausage & Kidney Bean Fall Soup
- Garbanzo Chicken Salad
- 10 Minute Mixed Bean Soup
- Quick Kidny Bean Chili
- Winter Citrus & White Bean Salad
- Organic Pinto Bean Salad with Avocado Dressing
- Grilled Balsamic Three Bean Salad
- Cheesy Pinto Bean Soup with Garlic Toast
- Southwestern Pinto Beans & Rice with Sausage
- Easy-to-Fix Southern Bean, Biscuit and Chicken Soup
Download your FREE copy today by filling out the form. And stay tuned to the Randall Beans Blog for weekly recipes using Randall’s Beans and more!