This light and flavorful bean salad is a great choice for using some of the spices and vegetables you get fresh from a summer farmers market.
Parsley, onion and garlic all work together to add a flavorful base to the salad while fresh lemon juice gives it that hint of summer citrus. The cayenne is a surprising ingredient that gives the whole salad a kick pepper. This is an easy salad to just toss together for a light meal or snack or as an appetizers for a party.
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (omit if beans are salted)
- 12 ounces Randall Mixed Beans, drained and rinsed
- Toss in the parsley and serve. Pass the hot sauce for a spicier dish. Combine all ingredients except beans and mix well. Add the Randall Beans and stir to coat. Adjust seasoning to taste.