Today’s special treat – Sauteed Spinach and White Bean recipe from one of our readers. We have collaborated with some amazing recipe developers over the years, each of them creating delicious and inventive ways to cook with Randall Beans. But sometimes it is our most loyal Randall Beans customers who come up with the best recipes!
When we get recipe ideas from our fans, we always love sharing them with others! They are always simple, tasty, and full of love, like this classic recipe from Gail S.
Flavorful sautéed spinach is a perfect pairing with our great northern beans! Together, they make a creamy combination similar in taste to a classic spinach dip. Minus all the heavy butter and cream, of course.
Using a whole jar of Randall Beans means this recipe can be stretched a long way and is a perfect side dish for big family dinners or potlucks.
The flavor pairings in this dish make it a perfect side dish to a family dinner of ham, chicken or fish. You can even kick it up a notch by adding in some extra protein like bacon, sausage or chicken to the mixture to help turn it into a meal of its own!
- 2 or 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bag of fresh spinach
- 4 1/2 cups Randall Great Northern Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or bouillon
- Drizzle olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lightly cook garlic in small amount of olive oil in large skillet.
- Add fresh spinach and cover pan for about 3 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Add beans and chicken broth and cook until heated through.
- You may add cooked bacon, cooked sausage or chicken breast.