This spicy gazpacho dish from Vegetarian Ventures can be served as a light appetizer or as a rich and hearty meal when served with salad, bread, or pasta. With flavorful tomatoes, corn, and creamy spoonfuls of Randall Great Northern Beans, this recipe will become an easy favorite.
• 2 pints sweet yellow tomatoes
• 3 ears sweet corn (about 1 1/2 cups)
• 1 yellow bell pepper, quartered
• 1/2 small shallot, chopped (or 1/2 small onion)
• 2 teaspoons sea salt
• 1 teaspoon garlic chili paste
• 2 cups Randall Great Northern Beans, strained
• 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• Black pepper
• Yogurt, for garnish (optional)
Add tomatoes, corn, bell peppers, and shallots to a large bowl. Stir in salt and let sit for 30 minutes.
Working in two batches, transfer to a high-speed blender along with chili paste, Randall Great Northern Beans, and vinegar. Begin blending and slowly pour in the olive oil. Let blend until completely smooth. Season with pepper and more salt (if needed).
Transfer to four bowls and garnish with corn, yogurt, or more olive oil