Sheet pan dinners are great options for weeknight meals because everything cooks together, and cleanup is a breeze! This Asian-infused meal includes Randall Great Northern Beans combined with chicken for plenty of protein, and is chock-full of vegetables such as broccoli, peppers, and onions. Spicy sriracha, garlic, and ginger add a wonderful bit of heat that is tamed with the sweetness of agave. Your family will ask for this dinner again!
• ½ cup of raw cashews
• 10 mini peppers, chopped
• 3 cooked chicken breasts, cubed
• 1 ½ crowns of broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
• 1/3 yellow onion, chopped
• 1 cup of Randall Great Northern Beans, right out of the jar
• 2 Tbsp of minced garlic
• 2 tsp of minced ginger
• ⅓ cup of coconut aminos
• 3 Tbsp of tamari or soy sauce
• 2 tsp of agave or honey
• 2 tsp of Blue Agave Sriracha ( you could just use sriracha)
• 2 Tbsp of Hoisin
Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
1. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray (coconut oil cooking spray would be a great match for the flavor profile)
2. Toss meal ingredients until they are well combined and lay them on the sheet pan in a single layer.
3. Mix sauce ingredients together and pour over the top of the meal ingredients.
4. Toss well to ensure that everything is coated.
5. Bake for 40 minutes.
6. Serve over rice and top with sesame seeds.
Recipe inspired by and picture courtesy of Randall Beans
One 48 oz jar of Randall Great Northern Beans can make four recipes. Here are three more recipes you could make with this same 48 oz jar of Randall Great Northern Beans: