Here’s one of my favorite recipes. I especially like the fact that I can add ingredients and make it my very own recipe.
- 1 24 oz jar of Randall’s White Beans and juice
- 1 16 oz jar of Bavarian style sauerkraut and juice
- 2 cup of ketchup (any brand)
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar (I like light brown because it’s not as sweet or pungent as dark)
- Meat of your choice; bone or boneless pork chops or smoked sausage or hot dogs
- 1/2 of bag of frozen potato bites
Put ingredients in crock pot on high for 2 hours, turn to low and cook 1-2 hours until done and tasty.
This is a unique casserole. If using potatoes, they’re the starch, the beans are the protein, the sauerkraut is the vegetable. It’s easy to put together with Randall Beans as the star ingredient. For dessert, a dump cake or amazing pie is great.
(Recipes for dump cake and amazing pie on request.)
We hope you enjoy this recipe from one of our readers and we want to thank Dorothy for sending this wonderful recipe to use. We are very curious to learn more about the dump cake and amazing pie, too!
Are you hungry yet? Head out to the store, and look for Randall’s Great Northern White Beans to make this dish tonight.