With Thanksgiving right around the corner, you need some sweet treats that incorporate everyone’s favorite fall flavor—pumpkin spice!
Our sweet mixed bean pie is here to do just that. Made with our Ultimate 4 Bean Mix, this recipe gives you the delicious taste of pumpkin spice in a sweet, creamy pie!
You’ll have the delicious flavor of a fall dessert, without the guilt and sugar crash that usually follows after stuffing yourself with pie.
Plus, our Ultimate 4 Bean Mix will give you an unexpected serving of protein and fiber that you wouldn’t usually expect from a dessert!
Whether you’re looking to make a treat for Thanksgiving dinner, or just wanting something delicious to enjoy this season, our sweet mixed bean pie will satiate you and the whole family!
Here’s a heads up though, you’re going to be asked to make this every year. So, be prepared to add this to your annual holiday treat arsenal!
- 1 pre-made 9-inch pie crust in the pie pan
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 Tbsp. of wheat flour
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed Randall Beans Ultimate 4 Bean Mix
- 1 cup whole Randall Beans Ultimate 4 Bean mix
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees °F
- Combine the sugar, flour, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl. Add the evaporated milk, butter, eggs, and vanilla, then stir. Add the mashed beans and whisk until the mixture is thick and smooth.
- Add a layer of whole beans to the pie crust. Next, pour the mashed bean filling into the pie crust.
- Place the pie on the bottom shelf of the oven and bake until the edges are nicely browned and the center is firm (about 60 minutes.)
- Serve warm or at room temperature.